Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fat. Baby.

Can we talk about how fat this baby was for a minute? 





She started out teeny tiny skinny. She was 3 weeks early, and weighed 6 pounds 9 oz, which was a pretty good weight. But, still over a pound smaller than Lyvi was when she was born. It didn't take her long to start filling out.






She is almost 3 weeks old in the first picture, a month old in the second and third ones, and 2 1/2 months old in the last one. She had such big cheeks. That belly. Soon after these pics her belly started thinning out and all the fat went to her butt and thighs.




2 months old in the first two, 3 months old in the third. Can you even handle the cuteness? I cannot. She held onto her fat belly for awhile actually. I thought she thinned out up top sooner, but I guess it must have been around 4 months.






A little over 3 months in these. Chunking right up. Her butt was starting to get to #datass level. 




4 months old in these. See how tiny her upper body was compared to that bottom half? My hell she was bottom heavy. I love her butt so much. Those thigh rolls. That last picture was such a weird angle, but it captured her huge thighs and butt so well.




Oh this fat baby. She was about 4 1/2 months old in the iconic UltraViolet picture. The second one as taken 5 days before she died. The last one was taken 3 days before she died. 3 days. Look at how strong she was. So fat. So strong. So loved. I'm missing her so much today. So much.

Hi baby girl. Today was one of those days where if I didn't leave the house I would have been a blubbering mess in The Chair all day. So, we left. All day. I found any excuse I could to not be home. I just couldn't stand being here without you. It isn't right. It doesn't feel right. And, somedays I can't stand it. So I leave. I got the dreaded Easter shopping done for Lyvi. You never got an Easter. I hate Easter. I am planning to bring you some Easter Lily's. I love you so much baby girl. I'm so sorry you never got an Easter. I was so excited to get you and Lyvi Easter dresses. It would have been so cute. I was going to get you a swimming suit like I have done for Lyvi every Easter. Can you imagine how obscene your legs and butt would have been in a swim suit. My hell. It would have been a sight to behold. I will never get over the fact that I never got to see you in a swimming suit. Ever. I love you so much my darling fat silly sweet little baby. I miss you. Wait for me, let's go to the stars.









7 comments:

  1. Damn sexy ass would fuck her hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would rape her daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. She would look good sitting on my hard cock, I would cum multiple times inside her tight pussy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to impregnate her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg she is a sexy baby, saw her pics and had to instantly pull out my cock and masturbate, would love to suck on her baby tits and rub my cock on her soft ass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck she's making me cuuuummmmm fuuucckkkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby needs her little ass and pussy eatin while I blow a load on her little face and make her gum my cock

    ReplyDelete